Our Comprehensive Skills Assessments are based upon an individual’s knowledge and skills within their specific job function. These assessments can be used to provide in-depth and specialized evaluations of new hires, prospective employees, as well as individuals on the job today. The cost of each assessment is $125.00.
With a combined experience of more than fifty years in education, training, and employee development, we have arrived at some important conclusions. These assessments are the result of in-person courses, webinars, one-to-one coaching programs, as well as our online learning platform.
Students (employees) need a way to measure what they know about what it is they do. Without this measurement, it can be nearly impossible to develop a meaningful training plan or career path for an individual. Our programs and assessments take the concept of “customers for life” to the next level — employees for life! Our goal is to help you build a meaningful future with your employees and ensure it lasts a lifetime.
How Assessments Work
Your employees are a key asset in the business you do every day. Assessments and employee development programs foster a continued circle of success for the business. We have assessments for the Parts business, the Service business as well as Product Support Selling and Marketing.
- Recruiting: The assessments can be used in recruiting employees. In conjunction with background checks and interviews, the assessment gives you much more information on the applicants before they are hired.
- Performance Reviews: The assessments should also be used in the annual performance review with each employee.
- Wages and Salaries: The assessments can even be used as an objective foundation related to the establishment of the wages and salaries paid to the employees.
- Employee Development: The assessments have been developed to be used to create individualized employee development programs for each employee in the parts and service business teams.
- Assessment Score: Upon completion of a specific Job Function Skills Assessment the student will receive their score (0-100). This score will rank their skills based on the results we have seen from the thousands of assessments taken. These skill categories are Developing (0-50), Beginning (51-75), Intermediate (76-90) and Advanced (91-100). This category level will identify the specific class progressions to allow them to improve their skill level.
- Assessment Duration: Each assessment is limited 60-minutes to complete.
These skills assessments are only available through our online learning platform.