CRM and Dealer Executives
A new guest blog by Don Buttrey, President of Sales Professional Training. Today, Don shares with us the importance of CRM for Dealer Executives.
Customer Relationship Management is a long way from a salesman having his little black book. This concept causes concern in the executive leadership of the business and the sales teams.
HELP! I’m in CRM hell!
Here are a few of the reasons that dealer principals and leaders are constrained to have a functional CRM solution:
- Coverage, market share growth, awareness/participation and better service
- Real time selling information
- Team selling and strategic growth of key accounts
- Marketing campaigns (focused mailers, promotions etc)
- Dealership possession of market and customer information (not out in a salespersons trunk or private laptop)
- Benchmarking and accountability of activities
Do these points look familiar? How you overcome them and move forward is a critical decision and implementation.