You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
When a man feels throbbing in him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success.
Orison Swett Marden
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
The time is now…
This month I want to highlight Orison Marden
- Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
- Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do.
- Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- We cannot rise higher than our thought of ourselves.
- If you do not feel yourself growing in your work and your life broadening and deepening, if your task is not a perpetual tonic to you, you have not found your place.
- There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.
- Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.
- The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others, it is in yourself alone.
- What keeps so many people back is simply the unwillingness to pay the price, to make the exertion, the effort to sacrifice their ease and comfort.
May 2015 be everything that each of you desires and deserves.
Happy New Year…