I thought this Friday I would share with you some “Sleeism’s” or “when in doubt thoughts…”
Always assume the other person is twice as smart as you are and work twice as hard to prove they aren’t.
Be happy in your work or work and be happy. You have no choice you have to work.
- People want to do a good job
- People can do more than they think they can
- People are fundamentally lazy
What you do when you are alone or when no one is looking….. That is your character, morality and ethics.
We must all feel some sense of value, we are here for a reason
- We must leave a mark
- That requires us to be able to measure our own progress on a daily basis
- We must feel relevant, no matter in what manner.
Remember Kipling. “If you can keep your head while all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you. You will be a man my son.”
It is never too early to start winning. It is always too early to start losing.
It is hard to soar with the eagles if you are up late at night with the turkeys.
Man is like the turtle, you have to stick your neck out to get ahead.
Schedules are difficult but… mankind cannot deliver a baby in one month by having nine men impregnate the same woman.
Give more stress than you receive
You can slide further on BS than you can on sand.
Life is quite simple. It is people that screw it up.
Depression is nothing more than anger turned inward.
Before you can be of any value to anyone else you must be of value to yourself.
Which all concludes with
- Ignorance is not knowing what to do.
- Stupidity is know what to do but not doing it
- Insanity is continuing to do what you have always done expecting different results.
The time is now…..