Thank You for a Transformative 2019
I would like to personally extend to you all of the best for the holiday season. Further I wish all of you the best year end closing one decade, the 2019s and opening another decade, the 2020s. Happy New Year.
We have had a very significant year at Learning Without Scars.
- We have completed all of the LOD’s, Learning on Demand, for all departments. There are eighty of them.
- We have completed all of the PSP’s, Planned Specific Programs, for all departments. There are twenty-one of them.
- We have completed all of the PLP’s, Planned Learning Programs, for all departments. There are eight of them.
- We have introduced the CSA program. The Comprehensive Skills Assessments. There are eight of them.
- We have introduced the French Learning Programs.
- We have introduced the Spanish Learning Programs.
We are very optimistic that 2020 will show a further dramatic transformation.
We are also optimistic that 2020 will see us receive accreditation from IACET and be able to issue CEU’s (Continuous Education Units) for all of our classes to our customers allowing our programs to work toward college and vocational school credits.
I am sure you have had many happenings this past year.
We will be taking a short break from the blog and this will be the last one for 2019. I look forward to picking up with you again in early January. Thanks for everything and all the best to each and everyone of you aand your families
The Time is Now.